Novagenix is a global Bioanalytical R&D center with more than 20 years of experience and knowledge in conducting bioavailability (BA) and bioequivalence (BE) studies, with advanced integrated facilities and highly trained personnel.
Over 1000 bioanalytical studies have been completed in Novagenix Bioanalytical Laboratory since 2000. More than 250 methods have been developed and validated in accordance with current guidelines and regulations.
For updated method list please click here.
• 1755 m2 laboratory area with controlled access with face recognition and fingerprint
• Separate sample preparation rooms for each laboratory assistant
• Special chambers for light sensitive molecules
• Reference material chamber with limited access
• Fume hood for sample preparation and evaporator systems
• Weighing room
• Refrigerators and freezers with continuous temperature monitoring of 4 ºC, -20 ºC and -70 C
• Chemical warehouse
• Glass material cleaning room
• Emergency power supply for all equipment
• Uninterruptible Power Supply unit (UPS)
• Scroll pumps, nitrogen generators
• Central air-conditioned
• Central wireless alarm temperature and humidity monitoring system.